Welcome to precastquotes.co.uk which is owned by Stanton Precast Concrete Ltd.
Please click on the link below to answer questions you may have:
- DO I HAVE TO REGISTER TO GET A QUOTE ?
- HOW DO I REGISTER ?
- HOW DO I CREATE A QUOTE ?
- WILL IT INCLUDE TRANSPORT ?
- DO YOU HAVE AN APP FOR PRECASTQUOTES ?
- HOW DO I CREATE A SHORTCUT TO PRECASTQUOTES ?
- WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PERSONAL DETAILS ?
DO I HAVE TO REGISTER TO GET A QUOTE ?
You DO NOT need to register to receive a quote but will need to complete a form with your name, company name, address, phone number and email address to receive the quote. These details are only for the purposes of providing an accurate quote and not held on our system.
– Saves time filling in your details every time you require a quote
– You can view your quote history, update your details and change your password
Back to the top
HOW DO I REGISTER ?
– Click Log In or Register button in the right hand column
– Enter username, email address and password* and click Register
– Complete your full name, company name, address and telephone number
– A confirmation email will be sent to you
*Please note the password will remain visible to ensure it is entered correctly.
HOW DO I CREATE A QUOTE ?
– Either click Select Product on the top menu bar and select a category from the drop down list or click on the category picture button eg pipes & fittings, manholes. This is also the default page each time you visit this website.
– Then select a product. This will then take you to the product page to select from the range, dimensions and sizes available.
– Additional Information is also available on a tab at the bottom of the page.
– Select the quantity* you need and then click Add to Quote button. Your choice will show up on the right in Your Current Quote basket. (*Please note there is an option in Pipes and Troughs so select Linear Metres or Qty of products).
– Continue selection as required.
– You can go to View Your Quote at any time to update quantities or remove products. To remove a product click on the little red cross at the left of the product.
– When your quote is ready to send click Complete Your Quote.
– You will now be required to enter your details. Please add your name, your company name and address, phone number and email address (if you have already registered these boxes will automatically contain your details).
– If you have a different delivery address for the products please tick the Deliver to a Different Address box and enter details.
– The Notes box can be used for any additional information including order number or any questions you may have relating to the quote.
Stanton Precast is open from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. A member of staff will email your quote prices during these hours. They may call you if there are any queries so please ensure the phone number you provide is direct to you.
WILL IT INCLUDE TRANSPORT ?
Transport will be quoted depending on the address you have added. Once you have clicked Complete Your Quote, if the order needs to go directly to site then please ensure you tick the box Deliver to different address and fill in the details requested.
DO YOU HAVE AN APP FOR PRECASTQUOTES ?
HOW DO I ADD A SHORTCUT TO THE WEBSITE ?
If you would like to add a shortcut for www.precastquotes.co.uk open the website and then follow these instructions:
Computer – go to top right hand side of the browser bar and click the three lines for the dropdown menu. Next click on Bookmarks and Bookmark this page, you can then alter the name as required and click Finished to add to your Bookmark bar.
Android Mobile or Tablet – tap the three little dots to the right of the browser bar and select Add to Home Screen, you can alter the name if required and tap Add. A button will appear on your screen to drag into where ever you wish to place it.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PERSONAL DETAILS ?
Stanton Precast Concrete Ltd guarantee that your personal details are not passed to any third part for marketing purposes.
By registering as a user of www.precastquotes.co.uk you give permission to collect information about you and the pages and products you visit for statistical purposes.